We know that an independent education constitutes a significant
financial investment in a child's future, and so we suggest ways to help support parents:
- In reception, many children are eligible for Early Years Funding, which can help reduce the first year’s school fees by up to £1,500
- We offer a facility with the School Fee Plan www.sfpschoolfees.co.uk helping parents to spread the cost of school fees monthly across the year
- We offer a 5 per cent sibling discount to second and subsequent children attending the school in the same period
- Scholarships for academic, sporting and musical excellence are available to gifted and talented Prep children, and can offer a substantial reduction on school fees
- Parents and guardians can take up to £243 of salary per month tax free as Childcare Vouchers, which can be used towards boarding, activities and wrap around care
- Grandparents can contribute up to £3,000 per year, tax-free for each child, maximising the potential of wider family support
- We offer a number of means tested assisted awards (bursaries), dependent upon household income. As a broad guide, household income of £25,000 or less is likely to qualify for a high level of assistance, while families with an income of up to £50,000 may be offered financial support on a sliding scale
Parents and fee payers will be able to choose how they would like to settle their children's school fees:
1) Pay the annual school fees for all three terms in advance on the 1st September and receive a 2% discount.
2) Pay each term school fees in full prior to the start of each term.
3) Pay monthly for the annual school fees.
If you have any questions, please contact the School Business Manager email@example.com