Our current vacancies at Glebe House School.
Minibus Driver Required!
GHS is looking for a compentent and qualified driver to be responsible for a new minibus route collecting and returning pupils to and from school.
Hours are approx 20 per week term time only with the successful applicant required to start early January 2018 on a permanant contract (subject to probation period).
Ideally, you will have flexibility to do additional driving for school trips and events if required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collect pupils at designated points on minibus route in the morning and return them to drop off points in the evening
• Conduct daily bus run as directed
• Maintain internal and external cleanliness of bus
• Carry out daily maintenance checks and record and submit information to Estates Manager as directed
• Refuel the bus to ensure that it is not left with insufficient fuel
• Account for daily mileage
• Record pupil usage and submit data to school office
• Report all damage / repair requirements to the school office
Qualifications and Skills
We seek to appoint someone with excellent driving skills holding a full UK driving licence with category D, D1 or D101 entitlement.
Job Type: Part-time Term Time only + holiday entitlement
Required licence or certification:
• D, D1 or D101
GHS is committed to the safeguarding of children, applications for a position of employment will require an enhanced disclosure and barring check.
Mark Richards, FInstLM MIH
School Business Manager
01485 532809 Ext. 2